All personal trainers operate freelance out of the JGFitness PT Hub. Please contact them directly by the details on their profiles.
Since a very young age I always felt the urge to help and support people which ultimately led me to personal fitness training and coaching dancers. My goal for JG Fitness is to create a platform for people to learn, grow and progress both mentally and physically.
- Single PT, one session/week: £35/hour
- Single PT, two sessions/week: £33/hour
- Single PT, three sessions/week: £29/hour
- Joint PT, one session/week: £40/hour (2 people)
I have always been passionate about sports and leisure throughout my life. I have studied Sports and Leisure management at university and have worked in the industry for over a decade. Whether you are looking to lose weight, maintain a healthy lifestyle or meet your fitness goals. My health and fitness coaching style is to provide consistent positive encouragement whilst setting achievable manageable goals in an enjoyable environment.
- Single PT, one session/week: £25/hour
- Single PT, 2+ sessions/week £20/hour
I am a fitness fanatic who has recently qualified as a personal trainer. I have been working out of the JG Fitness Centre since 2019. My aim is to be able to help people achieve their goals, whether that is to get fitter, lose weight or run a marathon.
- Single PT session: £20/hour
- Joint PT session: £25/hour (2 people)
I am a Personal Trainer for women, with a style that can suit anyone; including beginners, older people, and those who feel nervous of gyms.
For me, the most fulfilling aspect of this job is to watch someone grow in confidence and be able to be a part of it. Whatever your shape, size, age or ability level, I will help you feel supported along your journey to better health.
- Single PT, one session: £30/hour
- Single PT, 10 sessions: £270
- Joint PT, one session: £40/hour (max 4 people)